ABOUT BROWN HORSE PROJECTS
Brown Horse Project’s mission is to spread the love of Christ through mission projects that focus on water, art, music and medicine in Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
Brown Horse Projects works to achieve our mission by coordinating several short-term mission trips annually that focus on medical care, health education, arts enrichment and relationship-building. These trips are currently focused on both Haiti and the Dominican Republic. We are hoping to launch a medical clinic to be open year-round in Haiti. Through the year our team hosts fundraisers and awareness events and campaigns to support these projects.
Accountability to God is vital, but people form their impressions of both people and organizations by looking at the outward appearances (1 Samuel 16:7).
2 Corinthians 8:21 (NIV) "For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men."
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
We believe in:
• the full deity and full humanity of Christ (John 1:1–14; Hebrews 1:3–5, 2:5–18),
• His virgin birth (Luke 1:26–38),
• His sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15),
• His miracles (John 10:31–38),
• His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Matthew 26:28; 1 Peter 2:24),
• His bodily resurrection (John 20:1–31; Acts 1:1–3; 1 Corinthians 15:1–8),
• His ascension to the right Hand of the Father (Acts 1:4–11),
• His present rule as Head of the Church (Ephesians 1:22, 5:23; Colossians 1:18), and
• His personal return in power and glory (Revelation 19:11–16; 22:7–21).
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (2 Corinthians 3:17–18).
We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of all who are separated from God by sin and rebellion (John 14:15–21; Romans 8:1–11; 1 Corinthians 12:3).
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are lost unto damnation (Matthew 25:41–46), and they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life (Matthew 25:31–40; 1 Corinthians 15:42–57).
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across races, genders, and classes (Colossians 3:11).
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS